Tuesday 26 April 2011

You never know what tomorrow will bring

It is wierd - I was looking through some old emails and noticed one dated 1st October 2009. 16 days later on the 17th October 2009 events unfolded and my life changed forever! Here is the email:

How!
Me, Little Big Wanahugaloogoo, have sent thee, Big Little Wanahagaleegee,
a message of wonderous spirit!
A bright turtle of yellow, orange and green called to me - Little Big
Wanahugaloogoo, to seek out a Fisher-Price Little People Noah's Ark
for Little Tiny Wanahugaloogooleegee in celebration of Little Tiny
Wanahugaloogooleegee's first birthday when the giant ball of blue and
green called Earth has travelled around the great light of yellow, orange
and red called Sun approximately 365 days from now (give or take a couple of
weeks)!
I - Little Big Wanahugaloogoo, sought long and far in Toys 'R' Us and
fought in a terrible battle of thunder and light against the Evil Barclays
Bank Balance! I - Little Big Wanahugaloogoo, triumphed victoriously
and Little Tiny Wanahugaloogooleegee now has a Fisher-Price Little People
Noah's Ark complete with Noah, 2 zebra, 2 lion and 2 elephant! 

I - Little Big Wanahugaloogoo, also ventured deep into the perilous
Land Of EBay to compete in the Great Trial Of Auctionhood and alone
did I - Little Big Wanahugaloogoo, rise valiantly to win 2 Fisher-Price
Little People Giraffes and 2 Fisher-Price Little People Parrots to add to
Little Tiny Wanahugaloogooleegee's Fisher-Price Little People Noah's
Ark! 

My quest continues to find more Fisher-Price Little People Animals for Little
Tiny Wanahugaloogooleegee!
Await my smoke signal!
May the spirit of The Elder Bear and The Far Cry Eagle be with you - Big
Little Wanahagaleegee!

Your
Friend

Little Big Wanahugaloogoo!  

(I tell you what! The Red Indians have a tough time trying to speak Red Indian! It's well hard!)


16 days later, after sending this email, I nearly died giving birth and my baby had to be resuscitated! Jacob was born by emergency caesarean section after a nightmare labour. I can remember writing the email and little did I know what was going to happen in 16 days time. Maybe if I had have known I wouldn't have been so full of fun. It justs goes to show how oblivious  we are to what tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment