Tuesday 26 April 2011

Heroes Dream!

Who likes the TV series 'Heroes'? Well, here is a dream I had a while ago...


I was leaving the book shop where I used to work and there were guys
outside causing trouble. They were drinking, setting things on fire and covering
everywhere in graffiti.

So I told them to stop and to just go away but
they started getting nasty with me, so I grabbed one of the guys, who was a lot
bigger than me, and I threw him several feet into an iron fence which knocked
him out (I had super human strength).

The other guys then started coming
at me and I warned them to back off or I'd call the police but they didn't
listen.

So I told them that I had super powers and that I wasn't afraid
to use them. But they still didn't listen.

I then decided to give them a warning of what my super powers could do to them if they didn't back off.


So I stretched my arms out wide and I began to slowly clench my hands
into fists.

The guys suddenly started gasping for breath as if they were
being strangled. Their eyes began to bulge and they started to get blood in
their eyes. There was a massive amount of pressure compressing their entire
bodies like they were being squashed.

I didn't know my own strength
though and I killed them all. I left their bodies lying in street with blood
everywhere.

Then I woke up.


It was a pretty gruesome dream.
Vigorously disturbing. I had been watching a lot of episodes of 'Heroes' at the
time, so it is easy to see where my brain got the idea from.

No comments:

Post a Comment