Tuesday 26 April 2011

Well, this is my first blog!

Well, this is my first blog so I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Jennifer Gwendoline Annie. I'm not revealing my surname for privacy reasons but you can call me Stargirl if you wish.I am graduate of Religion and Theology. I graduated from The University Of Wales. No, I am not a nun. I get asked that a lot.I have nine GCSE's and seven A Levels. This is because I was a teacher's pet, a goodie two shoes and a swot. I love books and reading. I love old books, new books, hardbacks, paperbacks, eBooks. The oldest book I have is about 99 years old. I love the smell of new books and I always take a book with me wherever I go. I used to work in a book shop, it was the best job in the world, being surrounded by books all day long. My colleagues called me The Human Computer, because I knew every book in the store and exactly where to find it. I love music (God less the guy who created iTunes) and going to the theatre. I love musicals and I love going to the cinema. I collect teddy bears. To date I have ten Charlie Bears, six Bearington Bears and lots of other teddies, this is due to the fact that I just don't know how to grow up.I also collect fossils. When I was studying Geology I went on a field excursion to Whitby with a couple of my teachers. I found my first two fossils there on the beach. One was a Bivalve and the other was an Ammonite. They are both 190 million years old from the Jurassic period. That kicked off my fossil collecting. I have been fascinated with dinosaurs from a very young age, because I am the ultimate nerd!
I have a, sssshhhhhhh, *whispers*, secret coin collection. Some of the coins I have collected include two massive coins that I think belonged to a giant! Fee Fi Fo Fum!
I am currently writing a number of books at the same time. You will find out about each of these as I blog along. So now you know who I am. Follow me on twitter, the links are at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment