Tuesday 26 April 2011

Here is a dream I had on April 22nd 2011!

It started with me being surrounded by the army and the police. They had a
building under seige. Everyone was armed to the teeth and had their weapons
pointing at the building.

Then some offical looking people came over to me and they began to explain what was going on.

They said that aliens
from another galaxy, were inside the building.
Naturally, I was like
"Ooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaay!"
They said that the aliens were here because they
were looking for me because I was special.

And there was one guy, one of
the official people, who kind of stood out. Mainly because he didn't look
official at all - he looked more like a bad guy in his black leather biker
jacket, white t-shirt with a print on it and a pair of beige/light brown
trousers with lots of pockets in it. He had dark brown hair and a bit of stubble
and green eyes and he was gorgeous! Like extraordinarily gorgeous! Everything
about him screamed badass! And I liked him! A lot!

And he was looking at
me extremely intensely like he was trying to tell me something without saying
anything.

Then there was some sort of diversion, I think it was a bright
flash with an explosion, and all the people surrounding me dispersed and their
attention was drawn away from me for a second. That's when the badass guy went
to grab me and somehow I knew he would and I was ready because I jumped away
from him and legged it. He followed me, but he was just sort of strolling after
me, like he knew I wouldn't be able to get away from him.

I ran into a terraced house nearby and locked the door. There was a little old lady inside
and I begged her to help me lock all the windows and doors. She came with me
around the house to help me lock everywhere up and when we got back to the
living room I looked outside to find the army and police where running straight
for the house and surrounding it. I was so scared and I closed the curtains to
try to block them out.

When I turned around the badass guy was standing there right in front of me and I was almost screamed.

He introduced himself. He said that he was called Matthii (or at least that's as close as I
can get to what it sounded like).

He told me not be afraid and that he
had been searching for me and he had travelled a long way to find me. That's
when I realised he was the alien!

Except he looked nothing like an alien.
He just looked like one of us, a human, with human clothes and a human voice and
he could speak English.

Then he tried to explain that the officials
outside, the good guys, weren't actually the good guys! He said
that we needed to escape and then he would explain everything to me and he held out his
hand for me to take it. Except I didn't trust him, so I refused to go with
him.

I folded my arms and looked the other away and I could tell he was
getting angry, but there was no way I was gonna go running off with an alien
just because he said the good guys outside were actually the bad guys.

So he began to explain that on his planet he was the King. He said that
as King he is constantly faced with the threat of being overthrown but in order
to secure continued peace on his planet he needed his Queen. The Queen makes the
King more powerful. He said that there is only one Queen for every King and most
Kings never find their Queen and so their planets are over-run with chaos. If a
King finds his Queen and they are joined in spirit then no harm must come to the
Queen because if she dies, then so does the King. But if a King dies, his Queen
would live on. But the benefits of finding the Queen and joining with her far
outway the risks to the King.

Matthii told me that I was special because
I was his Queen. He said that the officials outside were not human either, they
had been on Earth a long time searching for me because they wanted to kill me in
order to prevent him from taking me as his Queen.

As interesting as all
that was I still didn't trust him. At least I didn't until the army started
trying to bash down the door. Matthii said that they would not be able to get in
because he was using his powers to prevent them doing so but his powers would
only last so long. He told me to decide!

And that's when the old woman
turned into a super model! She was tall with long silky blonde hair and she was
wearing a black shiny suit like Catwoman! She addressed Matthii as "My Lord" and
urged us to hurry because the bad guys outside were using their powers to try to
break down Matthii's protective walls.

I could see Matthii was beginning
to struggle as his powers were draining him so I made my decision and took his
hand and suddenly I found myself in a hotel room. Matthii was exhausted and I
actually felt a bit sorry for him. The super model, whatever she was called,
said that she was going to check on the situation and she quickly left.


Matthii and I just talked a long while about his planet and how far he
had travelled, how he got to Earth and so on. Then I asked why he thinks I am
his Queen and how he could possibly haven known where to find me.

I stood by the window and looked out while he told me he knew that I was his Queen
because he could feel it inside whenever he looked at me. He said that the
feeling of being close to his Queen gets stronger the closer he gets to me.
That's how he found me. He said that I should be able to feel it too except that
I haven't learnt how to unlock my powers yet. He said that he would teach me
how.

Then he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and that's
when I felt a sort of knowledge, like I knew that he was mine and I was his and
that knowledge filled me entirely until he let go and then I felt very lonely
and cold. He told me that, that feeling would be there all the time after we
were joined.

Then he asked me if I would join with him and be his Queen
so I said that I would. The he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me and
suddenly it felt like we were one being. I could feel my spirit and his spirit
merging together and mixing and a bright light began to shine from us, moving
outwards and getting brighter and brighter. Then it stopped.

Now that we
had been joined I felt different, like somehow I knew I had powers but I just
didn't know how to use them. I could hear better and see better and everything
seemed brighter and more colourful.

Now that I was his Queen, Matthii was quite happy to let me have some freedom so he arranged for a white limo to pick me up driven by one of his people and he told me to be careful and to remember
that if anything happened to me and I got killed, he would die too.

Once I was away from the hotel, the driver of the limo took me to the middle of
nowhere where the officials were waiting for me. They took the mobile that
Matthii had given me and destroyed it. I knew then that were going to kill me in
order to kill Matthii. They told me that they wanted to rule Matthii's planet
and they were planning universal domination.

I don't know how I did it but somehow I managed to communicate with Matthii telepathically to tell him that I had been kidnapped and that his driver had been one of the officials all
along. It was a faint connection because we were far away from each other but I
knew I had managed it.

It felt like forever, but I knew it was within
seconds, Matthii suddenly appeared by my side with the super model and just as
he was about to unleash his new super powers, curtesy of moi, I woke
up.



I'm getting Carrie Jones' books coming through in this dream
I think. I read the third book, 'Entice', not long ago. I think my brain has
been taken over by pixies.

No comments:

Post a Comment