Tuesday 26 April 2011

Here is a dream I had a while ago.

Here is a dream I had a while ago that I wrote down right after waking up.

The dream begins with me being taken by armed FBI type people and they did not telling me
much apart from that I had to go with them.

So I did. I didnt really have much choice.

I was in a truck, like an army one, and Bradley from
Eastenders was in this truck too and we were taken to Mexico to a big high
mountain cliff. Sort of like a big flat area on top of a mountain. There was a
building like a hotel. There was loads of other people there like me and Bradley
who had been taken and loads of officials there too and army looking people.


We were told that everyone who has been in contact with aliens in some
way (like beamed up and experimented on) had been collected and rounded up and
brought to the cliff in Mexico. So obviously me and Bradley have been in contact
with aliens.

We were told that these officials want to see if they can
coax the aliens down to earth by basically using us as bait - all the ones who
had been in contact with aliens.

The officials were hoping that we were
being monitored by the aliens and they wanted to see if the aliens would get
curious as to why all the humans they had, had contact with had suddenly got
together in one place. So thats why me and Bradley were in Mexico.

And the plan worked. The aliens came. In a big ship. Then they landed and then
everything kind of went fuzzy coz there was so much activity and I think the
aliens got cold feet and retreated and I think the officials swooped into action
but Im not sure exactly what happened.

Anyway, it came about that
everyone who had contact with the aliens were inside the hotel in the dining
room. And we realised one of the aliens had been left behind. So we kind of drew
straws as to who was going to go and find the alien and see what it was up
to.

And me and Bradley drew the short straws.

So we wandered around this hotel, which was rather dark and gloomy and we looking for the
alien. Then we came to a room with the door shut and there was quite a bright
light shining through under the door and there was movement inside because a
shadow kept passing by the door and there was wierd sounds coming from inside.
We were pretty sure the alien was in there.

So we kind of barged in. And there was the alien! It was pale and slimy looking with massive black eyes and slits for a nose and it was dead thin and tall and totally naked and bald. And
it was kind of hunched over. One of the windows was smashed where it had got
inside.

Then the next thing I knew it was coming towards me and Bradley
and it was crawling dead creepy like. When it reached us, it caught hold of me
and I was mega scared coz I thought it was attacking me so I started hitting it
and its skin felt really soft but I kept on hitting it. Then I woke
up.

But I kind of feel sorry for the alien now coz when I think about it
I don't think it was actually attacking me. I think it was hurt and it was
reaching out for help. But that was the dream anyway. Wierd or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment