Tuesday 26 April 2011

This was a dream I had on Thursday 7th April 2011.

Okay so in my dream, I went to the zoo with my friend, Meredydd,
and all the chimpanzees went totally psycho when they saw us! I mean they
freaked BIG TIME! They started attacking the cage and pointing at us. And we
were like, "OOOOOOOOOkaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

After this unnerving encounter we
decided it might be best to exit the zoo in case the chimps escaped and came
looking for us. Meredydd flew off, he's a flying monkey
from Oz, and I heading to the top of a multi-storey car park to wait for my
dragon to pick me up.

As I was waiting, Lord Voldemort apparated in
front of me and demanded that I give him The Egg! He said that he had an army of
chimps and he wasn't afraid to set them on me. Then he started getting all
badass and in my face so I threw myself off the multi-storey car park and
luckily my dragon arrived just in time to catch me in mid-air. We managed to
escape in the end but Lord Voldemort chased us for miles!

So after this I rang Meredydd and we met up at the cinema,
which was heaving because it was Orange Wednesday and 'The Hobbit' was showing
and everyone wanted to see it.

While we were in the queue waiting to go
in Cyclops and Phoenix from The X-Men turned up saying that they had been
searching for us. They asked whether I had The Egg but I didn't have a clue what
anyone was going on about! So Cyclops and Phoenix took us to Hogwarts where Lord
Voldemort was breeding a chimpanzee army. So we creeped about checking the
situation out until we suddenly spotted and a load of those dudes from The
Matrix started chasing us. We legged it through the corridors of Hogwarts trying
to lose them but we kept getting cornered and trapped by Lord Voldemort's
chimps.

We finally managed to escape and we headed straight for
Hogsmeade but when we got there we discovered that The Prancing Pony had been
blasted apart! So we went inside cautiously and found Bilbo Baggins seriously
injured and not far from him was Molly Weasley who was unconcious and looked
kind of like a banshee.

Bilbo told us that Lord Voldemort had put an
imperious curse on Molly and she was seeking The Egg.
He said that he had fought Molly Weasley to stop her from getting The Egg.

Then Bilbo pulled himself across the room and he took something out of a little hole in the corner
of the room. It was The Egg.

Then he handed it to me. I told him I didn't
want it because I'm not a superhero. I said that he should give it to Cyclops
and Phoenix but he shook his head and said that it was my destiny and that if I
couldn't find a way to protect The Egg then no one could! So I told him that he
appeared to be doing a damn good job! And then Phoenix said that The Egg was
special because inside it was a faerie and the faerie so precious that Lord
Voldemort was desperate to get his hands on it.

As I took The Egg from Bilbo, Molly Weasley jumped up and ran at me screaming like a banshee! She drew her wand and she was about to Avada Kedavra me when Cyclops took his shades off
and we all know what happens then!

Lord Voldemort apparated into The
Prancing Pony just in time to see the demise of Molly Weasley and he was
seriously pissed! We had to make a run for it but we didn't get far because we
were surrounded by chimps.

Lord Voldemort approached me and screamed at
me to give him The Egg. By this point I was so fed up of being chased about
because of some stupid Egg. So I threw The Egg at Lord Voldemort. It hit him on
the chest and it smashed! But there was no faerie inside, just rotten egg! Lord
Voldemort reeked of eggy farts!

And so now I can say forever more,

I EGGED VOLDEMORT! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment