Saturday 7 May 2011

Strange Dream

On Tuesday 12th April 2011 I wrote on twitlonger.

  
Had an awesome dream last night!

Ok, the dream begins in a hotel room where I am waiting really anxiously. Suddenly there is frantic knocking on the door and I open it to let Ant & Dec & Graham Norton in!

Ant said that I need to pack some supplies quickly because we need to get out and make a run for it! So I start filling a suitcase up with clothes, food, etc.

As I am doing this there is growl outside the door followed by a number of howls! Then the door starts banging and rattling and Ant & Dec try to barricade the door. We were trapped.

Then the werewolves forced their way inside! There were about six of them. They immediately get hold of Ant and maul him to death! Graham and I manage to get around the werewolves to door but Dec gets cornered by the alpha wolf! So I grab a baseball bat and beat the crap out of the alpha.

Then the three of us leggit while the werewolves are preoccupied with eating Ant and fighting over who the new alpha is.

So we run flat out down the street heading for the beach. Just as we reach the sea the werewolves catch up with us but swim like mad as far out to sea as we can to get away from them. The Werewolves don't like the water.

We decide to keep swimming northwards so that the werewolves can't track us and eventually we head to dry land and make our way to a McDonalds.

Inside the McDonalds we were to dry off and we ordered some food. I had a new biscuit that they brought out. It was a shortbread with pink icing over the top but when I bit into it there were also freezing cold mushrooms inside.

I went to the toilet and as I came back out I spot two shifty looking characters - a man and a woman. They were watching my every move.
I whispered this to Graham Norton and he told Dec. We started making moves to leave just as the man and woman suddenly burst into their wolf forms!

So Dec, Graham and I started running but they were too fast. I scrambled up onto a high ledge in the freezer room in McDonalds but those werewolves can jump really well. I wasn't sure where Dec and Graham had gone but I couldn't see them. Just when I thought the wolves were gonna eat me the army turned up because the manager of McDonalds had called them when he saw the man and woman turn into werewolves.

Then I discovered that I had superhero powers using the force of electricity I could electrocute things and totally fry them! So I went looking for the werewolves. Just as I found them and went to use my superhero powers on them I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment