Saturday 7 May 2011

If I could have only one dream come true this would be it:


I would live in a Hobbit hole in Hobbiton with my pet pygmypuff and all my neighbours would be Hobbits and there would be fairies at the bottom of my garden.

Gizmo would live with me too and he would be cured of his Gremlin problem.

Dobby the house-elf would work for me and I would pay him generously because I would have a niffler to make me rich.

Hedwig would bring me my post every morning.

I would never drive a car because I would ride a unicorn instead. I would never have to go to the airport because I would have a dragon and a magic carpet. I would also have my own pirate ship and Jack Sparrow would be the captain.

I would never have to worry about being attacked because I would have an army of Ewoks to protect me and if I ever needed a superhero to save me, Captain Underpants would be there.

I would be friends with Sacagawea and Pocahontas and all the Disney princesses, especially Belle, who I would visit in her palace and we would sit in her library reading books all day long.

My life would play out like a musical, dancing around and suddenly bursting into song at random moments.

I would adopt Lassie and all the dogs at The Pound in Lady & the Tramp and I would have a three-legged sheep called Brian.

There would be a rainbow in the sky all the time and every night, the sky would be filled with shooting stars so that I could sit outside my Hobbit hole and look up at the sky and make a hundred wishes and they would all come true.



Well, if I can only have one dream come true I might as well make it a bloody good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment