Wednesday 14 September 2011

Edward Cullen Is Actually An Alien Not A Sparkly Vampire! :o

I had an awesome dream last night.


Aliens arrived in Liverpool in their spaceship concealed inside an emerald green cloud with lightning running through it. Then the lightning collected into a ball & everyone started screaming & running away from it & then the ball of lightning shot down to the ground & exploded in a massive bomb. I found the road I was running down blocked by falling rubble. I turned and saw tanks & soldiers running towards the spaceship, jets were zooming overhead & I could hear explosions & gunfire. Suddenly I was pulled to one side by Edward Cullen & we ran toward a river just as the fire from an explosion engulfed the whole area.


We swam for what seemed like a long time & came out in an area full of rows and rows of very tall terraced houses. We noticed that the streets were empty. Someone opened a door & beckoned us inside quickly. We found out that the army had driven the aliens off but there was a rumour that there were aliens disguised as humans & they were turning people into aliens. Everyone was staying inside trying to wait it out, trying to stay safe. The woman who took us in looked very much like Mrs Weasley. She cooked us a roast dinner. Edward ate his vegetables first before eating anything else on his plate.


Not knowing what had happened to my family I was eager to make contact with them. We managed to get hold of a mobile & I found my family were safe. Determined to get back to them I decided to get some provisions (food, weapons, ammunition) & begin the journey to London to be with my family. Edward & I stuck to the shadows & stopped for brief periods. The streets were patrolled by soldiers & tanks. Smoke & fire was everywhere, rubble and ruin strewn across street after street.


We found a place to stay when we got to London. It was dark & full of people. Then suddenly Edward went missing & one by one others began to go missing too & then I saw Alice Cullen. Though she looked human, there was something different about her. Her face was perfectly symmetrical. Her skin was flawless, her hair was shiny & perfect. She had no blemish, no flaws, no imperfections like a normal human being would. I realised she was an alien, she must have taken Edward. Then she came towards me & took my arm gently & asked me to follow her. I begged her not to turn me into alien because I needed to find my family. She seemed to consider this & then she just walked away. I looked over towards the door that she came through & I decided to find out what was in there.


The door was left ajar. The room inside had dull glow. There were people in there. Every one of them was perfect. Human looking but not human. Then I saw Edward. He was one of them now. He called me over to him & I sat down at a table & listened to him explain that he was still the same Edward. He wasn't different. The aliens had made him better, perfect, flawless. They wanted to improve the human race, not destroy it. Then Alice turned up with two plates in her hands. She put them in front of Edward & me. She gave me a long look before she left. Then I noticed she had cooked a roast dinner. Edward was eating his vegetables first. I realised that he really was the same Edward.


Then I woke up.


Scared the freaking crap outta me.




Since we are on the subject of aliens, check this out ---->
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment